It is difficult to avoid the summer heat as it rolls in. However, some spices can help you fight the summer heat and sweat! Learn about these organic spices.
What are Some ways to Keep Cool in the Summer
If you’re looking for ways to keep cool in the Summer, reaching for some organic spices may be your best bet! These ingredients work as natural cooling agents and have powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help lessen any discomfort you may feel from the heat. Here are five organic spices that will keep you cool during the Summer:
1. Cayenne pepper: This fiery spice fights inflammation and promotes circulation. Add a pinch to your favorite recipes to keep you refreshed and cooled.
2. Ginger: Another great ingredient for fighting inflammation and reducing heat exhaustion symptoms, ginger is known for its ability to soothe an upset stomach and ease headache pain. Mix a teaspoon of ground ginger into a glass of cold water and drink regularly throughout the day to stay hydrated and cool down.
3. Mint: Known for its cooling effects, mint is perfect for keeping things fresh on hot days. Add a sprig or two of this herb to iced tea or water to refresh your taste buds and help fight off dehydration.
4. Turmeric: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, adding turmeric to your diet can help reduce swelling and pain brought on by hot weather conditions. Try incorporating it into curries or smoothies as extra antioxidant protection against the sun’s rays.
5. Cayenne pepper flakes: If cayenne isn’t quite spicy enough for you, try adding a few flakes of this fiery pepper to your food or drink. Not only will it add a little extra flavor, but the heat will also help stimulate circulation and relieve pain from the hot temperatures.
Organic Spices That Keep You Cool
Are you looking to keep your cool this Summer? Try out some of these organic spices! All of them have been known to help improve moods and lower inflammation, making them great for keeping you refreshed all Summer long.
This bright yellow spice is a natural anti-inflammatory and helps improve circulation. Add it to smoothies, soups, or dishes like any other spices.
Known for its warming properties, ginger is a good choice for adding flavor and reducing inflammation in the body. Add it to stir-fries, curries, or soups for a delicious meal that will keep you cool all Summer!
This aromatic spice is a great way to add flavor and warmth to your food. Add a few slices to oatmeal, cereal, or yogurt to boost flavor and health. Cinnamon also fights against inflammation and can help improve blood sugar levels.
Like cinnamon, cloves are another warming spice that can be used in many dishes. Try adding them to chicken or beef recipes for added flavor and depth of flavor. Fagro foods is the best spice traders in Delhi, producing cloves which is used as medicinal remedies for centuries, so they are worth trying out if you’re looking for a natural treatment for keeping you cool during the Summer.
Sumac is another popular spice that can be used in many different dishes. It has a slightly sour taste that pairs well with many flavors and can add an interesting twist to typical dishes. Sumac is also a great way to add antioxidants and other nutrients to your diet, which can help support joint health and overall health throughout the summer months.
The Benefits of Organic Spices
Organic spices are a great way to stay cool during the Summer. Not only are they good for your health, but they also have many benefits for your cooking. Many organic spices contain essential oils that can help to keep you cool and smelling nice. Here are some of the benefits of using organic spices:
- Organic spices are often fresher, meaning they have better flavor and fewer chemicals.
- They’re also healthier because they don’t contain pesticides or other harmful substances.
- They’re environmentally friendly because they don’t require extra resources to produce.
Some Tips for Using These Spices
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think of spices as a way to keep yourself cool in the Summer. But a few organic herbs can help keep you cool and comfortable.
Chili powder: Chili powder is a popular spice because it has various cooling properties. It can help reduce inflammation and stimulate respiration, allowing your body to cool down. You can also add chili powder to foods to give them a spicy taste and cooling effect.
Basil: Basil is another herb with many cooling properties. The essential oil of basil contains compounds that can reduce inflammation and promote relaxation. Adding fresh or dried basil to food will help to boost the flavor and provide some relief from the heat.