Dry fruit recipes are a great way to add flavor and sweetness to your meals and snacks. These fruits are high in fiber and nutrients, which makes them a healthy choice for desserts and snacks.
8 Dry fruit recipes for Snacks and Desserts
1. Dry fruit tart: Combine 1 cup of dried cranberries, 1 cup of dried apricots, and 1 cup of raisins in a bowl. Mix together well and pour into an 8-inch tart pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. Dry fruit crumble: Combine 1 cup of chopped dried apples, 1 cup of chopped dried dates, and 2 cups of chopped nuts in a bowl. Mix together well and spread on the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
3. Dried fruit milkshake: combined 2 cups of frozen dry fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.), 2 cups of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and ice cubes in a blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
4. Date energy balls: Combine 1 cup of pitted dates, 3/4 cup of oats, 3/4 cup of shredded coconut, 1/ 3 cup of raisins, and 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts in a bowl. Mix together well and form into balls. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
5. Instant banana pudding: Combine 3/4 cup of oats, 1/4 cup of flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of skim milk and 5 very ripe mashed bananas (about 3 medium-sized) in a bowl. Blend together well and mix with an electric mixer for about 10 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
6. Peanut butter oat bars: Place 2 cups of rolled oats in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely ground into a flour-like consistency. Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 tablespoon applesauce or other liquid sweetener (such as honey), and blend well. Press into a 8×8 inch baking pan; sprinkle with chopped peanuts and press.
7. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies: Mix 3 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1 egg, and 6 tablespoons of flour with a hand mixer until smooth. Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and stir in 1/4 cup of wheat germ, 4 cups of rolled oats, 2 large spoonfuls dark chocolate chips, and a few sprinkles of sesame seeds. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; cool on a rack.
8. Quick Oatmeal-Lemon Butter Cake: Beat together 1 stick butter (softened) with half a wafer crumb or softened butter (1/4 cup). Mix in the rest of the ingredients including lemon zest
Different types of dry fruits
There are many different types of dry fruits, each with its own unique flavor and texture.
Some of the most popular dry fruits include raisins, dried apricots, cranberries, and figs. These fruits are often used in desserts or snacks, and their flavors and textures are perfect for these roles. Fagro foods is one of the best dry fruit exporters available in Delhi, India.
There are also other types of dry fruits that are not as commonly used. For example, dried blueberries, cherries, and dates are all great additions to desserts or snacks. Their flavors and textures are complementary to those of the more common types of dry fruits.
Benefits of dry fruits
Dry fruits are a great way to add flavor and nutrients to your diet. They are also a good source of fiber, which can help to keep you feeling full after eating.
Some of the most popular dry fruits include raisins, dates, figs, and apricots. dried fruits are usually sold in packages that contain either ground or whole dry fruits. They can be used in sweet or savory dishes, and they are also perfect for snacks.
Some of the benefits of dry fruits include:
* They are a good source of fiber. Fiber is important for keeping you feeling full after eating. It can also help to reduce the risk of heart disease and other chronic diseases.
* They are a good source of minerals and vitamins. dried fruits are loaded with antioxidants, which can help to protect your body from damage caused by free radicals. Some of the minerals and vitamins found in dried fruit include potassium, magnesium, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
* They provide a burst of flavor in recipes. Dried fruits add sweetness, tartness, and bitterness to recipes, which makes them perfect for adding flavor without adding sugar or artificial ingredients. Dry fruits are a great
How to take care of dry fruits
Dry fruits are a great way to add nutrients and flavor to your diet, but they can be difficult to take care of. Following these tips will help make sure your dry fruit recipes are healthy and tasting great!
To take care of your dry fruits, you first need to store them properly. Make sure to keep them in a dry and dark place where they will not be exposed to moisture. You should also store them in airtight containers to prevent them from becoming moldy.
Once you have stored your dry fruits, you need to make sure they are properly prepared. Dry fruits can be eaten as is or used in recipes. To prepare them as is, just crush them into small pieces with your hands or a mortar and pestle. For recipes, just add them into soups, stews, or desserts.
Tips for storing dry fruits
1. Store dry fruits in a dark and dry place.
2. Do not over-pack the fruit.
3. Use vacuum sealer to pack the fruit well.
4. Keep temperature below 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
5. Check for spoilage signs such as sour smell, mold, or black spots on the fruit. If any of these signs are present, discard the fruit and buy new one.
When and where to use dry fruits
Dry fruit recipes make delicious desserts and snacks. They are excellent additions to breakfast, lunch, dinner, or any time in between.
There are many different ways to enjoy dry fruits. You can eat them as is, mix them into smoothies or juices, or use them in baking recipes. Some of the most popular dry fruits include raisins, dates, figs, and apricots.
Whenever you’re shopping for dry fruits, be sure to read the ingredient list. Many of the most common dry fruits are also high in sugar. If you’re looking to reduce your intake of sugar, choose dried fruits that are lower in sugar content.
When it comes to choosing which dry fruit to buy, don’t be afraid to experiment. There are many varieties of dry fruits available at your local grocery store or supermarket. So go ahead and give some of these delicious snacks a try!